Harley-Davidson® Authorized Rentals is an easy way to get out on the open road riding the latest Harley® models, whether it’s in your neighbourhood or on another continent.
You may be going on vacation and are ready to cruise along the coast, wind through the mountains or zip across the desert. Perhaps you would like a longer trial before deciding on your purchase. Perhaps your bike is being serviced and you can't wait to ride. Or maybe you are travelling on business or pleasure and want to inject a little excitement into your trip.
Whatever your plans, enjoy the legendary quality and service of Harley-Davidson® Authorized Rentals on your next ride.
Valid March 2019 – April 2020
• DAY RATE R1,800 (200km Free)
• 5 DAYS OR MORE (ON ALL DAYS) R1,800 Per Day 250km Free per day
• EXCESS KM CHARGED R5-00 Per Kilometer
• ONE WAY COLLECTION FEE R5,000
(Prices are EXCLUSIVE of 15% VAT)
1. Hirer must be in possession of a valid driver’s license (older than 3 years) at the time of commencement of the agreement.
2. Petrol is not included in our rates. Bikes are delivered full and the hirer shall return the bike full. If the bike is not filled on return to Harley-Davidson Tyger Valley, the hirer shall be charged an extra R300-00.
3. All bikes are subject to our Standard Hire Agreement. Rates and Conditions of Hire are subject to change without notice.
4. The minimum charge period will be one day (24 Hours or part thereof). Rates are calculated from the day on which the bike is placed in the hirer’s possession (and includes that day) to the day that it is returned to the possession of H-DTV by drop off or collection as the case may be.
This includes free kilometers as per the relevant rate. Thereafter, a charge of R5 per kilometer is applicable.
5. No bikes may be taken across any South African border without the prior written permission of H-DTV
6. NO RIDING ON DIRT ROADS, IN A TEST, RACE OR CONTEST.
7. The insurance excess is R10 000-00. When the bike is damaged or stolen the hirer hereby agrees to be solely liable for any loss or damage up to the excess amount of R10 000-00 (TEN THOUSAND RANDS)
8. H-DTV bears no responsibility for personal injury or loss of property by the hirer.
9. An excess deposit is payable at the commencement of the agreement of hire and will be refundable on condition that the bike is returned to H-DTV in the same condition in which it was handed to the hirer.
10. H-DTV reserves the right to claim payment of rental and insurance in advance.
11. A valid credit card or cash deposit accompanied by the signed contract and payment in advance for the term of the rental period is required by all hirers before the contract may commence.
12. Helmets are provided free of charge and are given in perfect condition. Should this item be returned damaged in any way, a replacement cost of R2 500 will be deducted from the R10 000 deposit.
13. An admin fee of R150 is charged on top of any traffic violations incurred.
Days before pick up & Cancellation Fee:
- More than 15 Days 25% of Deposit Fee
- 14 Days or Less 100% of Deposit Fee
Contact us to find out more and book your Rental today.